CHARACTER LAYOUT ARTIST
Warner Bros. Aug 2021 - Mar 2022
• Prepare storyboards for animation by cleaning the boards and
• Put all characters from "Animaniacs" and "Pinky & the Brain" on model
while staying true to the subtle and not-so-subtle acting.
• Create backgrounds and props when needed.
• Use storyboarding and artistic skills to deliver appealing boards.
Swoozie Jan 2020 - Dec 2020
• Storyboard animation segments in 4–13 minute long, story-time YouTube videos.
• Work with the director, layout artist, and animators.
• Does Character Designs and Animation between storyboarding videos.
• The videos I worked on have received millions of views. Up to 5.8 million.
SpindleHorse Toonz Jul 2019 - Jul 2020
• Pick out colors for various scenes in "Hazbin Hotel" 's pilot and
the "Helluva Boss" series.
• Work with the director to find the desired tone of each scene and
enhance those colors to create something unique.
• Go to person to make a musical number look magical.
SpindleHorse Toons Dec 2018 - Dec 2019
• Inbetween and clean up rough animation on "Hazbin Hotel" 's and
"Helluva Boss"’s pilots.
• As an Inbetween Animator, communicate with the Key Animator to
stay true to their plan while adding enhancing subtleties.
• Clean up incredibly detailed characters in own and other animators'
Self-Employed March 2018 - Aug 2021
• Animates clients' requests, usually for their Twitch or YouTube brands.
• Work with the client to bring their ideas to fruition and expand upon
them, often sparking new exciting ideas.
• Managed own time and money.
Mundo Lanugo September - December 2017
• Storyboarded, animated, and composited three Spanish music videos.
• The music videos taught preschool children about the planets, Three
King's day, and the months of the year.
• The music video I contributed to the most is one of their most popular
videos, with 1.6 million views.
• Also aided the company with the images and captions they posted on
their social media accounts.
AC: NEW MURDER
Aug 2020 - Oct 2022
A fun murder-mystery video game. It's a combination of a visual novel and 3D explorer.
Led the video game to completion with a small team, delegated all work, ensured collaboration, and headed the project's schedule.
Created all of the game's visual assets, illustrated 10-30 expressions for 11 different characters, redesigned pre-existing characters to fit in with the game's unique style, and prototyped the look of the UI.
Wrote all in-game dialogue in ways that accentuated the character's personalities and dynamics, created the game's story, and designed the narrative progression.
Lead Game Designer
Created the game's concept and the plans to bring it to life, designed the levels for both the 3D exploration and the visual-novel side, and planned and implemented the game's branching paths, mechanics, challenges, pacing, rules, and rewards.
Gathered and managed testers for beta testing, collected and organized feedback, and implemented game changes based on feedback for an improved user experience.
Created unique posts for a social media campaign, Aligned content to different tones. From "professional" to "in character," and developed relationships for an influencer marketing campaign.
BACHELOR OF FINE ARTS, ANIMATION
Savannah College of Art & Design (SCAD)
Savannah, GA June 2017
Courses Include: Performance, Writing for Short Stories, Pitching Stories, and more.
Photoshop • Flash • Dreamweaver
Illustrator • After Effects • Premiere
Harmony • Storyboard Pro
MAYA • FLIX • SHOTGUN • TVPaint
1st PLACE SAVANNAHJAM
Contemporary Animation Society
Savannah, GA January 2016
• Created a two-minute animated short within 24 hours.
• Collaborated with two other team
Gabe N Silva
Savannah, GA April 2015
• Animated characters in several scenes
• Film won Chair's Select Award at SCAD's
Animation Graduation Show
•Film was also shown at the Brooklyn Film
Festival and Orlando Film Festival.
Available upon request.
Button above is a link to a pdf of my resume. Video below is my business card. It's an interesting one.